Senior Metal Fabricator | Workshop Team Leader
Full Time 38hpw + Overtime
Permanent Position available after 6mths probation
Potential for 2 Positions:
- We require a natural leader, someone who is passionate about upskilling and mentoring their team and ensuring quality standards & production timelines are met
- A driven & proven leader, keen to learn the next steps towards Production Manager. Someone who has excelled in their previous roles and ready for the next challenge.
In this role you will be:
- 80% Production, 20% Leadership
We would expect:
- Trade Qualified & Proven Industry Experience
- Great work ethic and positive attitude
- High level welding and fabrication skills
- Capacity to lead and support greater team
- Ability to read & interpret drawings
- Understand and apply quality control techniques
- Competent in dimensional checks against specifications
- High level problem solving and initiative
- Fit for work
- Wage rate reviewed after 6 month probation completion
Working on major state infrastructure projects, we are known for high quality structural steel projects, above award wages, great team culture and excellent working facilities.
Click here to download more information: Job Description
More jobs available here: Multiple Positions Vacant
(Murraylands SA – 30 mins Mannum, 40 mins Murray Bridge, 1.50 hrs from Adelaide)
Our Staff Testimonials
I really enjoy the variety of projects we get to work on. As well as the level of support I receive from all my peers.
I enjoy working at Bowhill Engineering because of the good work life balance and the wicked blokes that I work with.
Its more than just a business, its a family.
They really care and try hard to make it a great place to work. I feel my input is valued.
Family friendly atmosphere where collaboration and teamwork are both encouraged and rewarding to all clients and employees.
Great place to work, they have supported, enouraged and met my work life balance requirements for my family for 10+ years, I enjoy the family team atmosphere!
I love working at Boweng because its such a positive team environment and eveyone is always willing to help you and set you up for success.
I like working with my mates and other good people.
My experience at BowEng has been positive. The team is very professional, with a great work culture and being welcomed into the team very quickly.
The staff and beyond that make up the Boweng family are encouraging and supportive, not just to achieve work goals, but outside of work as well. I’m proud to be a part of it.